Thread: Collaborators in Florida

dandi is offline Registered User

Collaborators in Florida

Sign in to disable this ad
    Anyone in the Tampa or Sarasota area interested in collaborating?

BrainReward is offline Registered User
    what do u wanna work on? maybe we can put sumthin 2gether.
    our myspace page @ > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3626409&Mytoken=121A38C9-B49D-939E-9C3213DBD3331B4514900362

Frontline is offline Member
    I Wouldnt Mind Collabing Im In Tampa Btw....
    [url]www.myspace.com/thatfrontlinemusic[/url]

Peep The Page^^.....

dandi is offline Registered User
    I'm sure the following describes a lot of people as well as myself: I feel there are many musically diverse areas in which to experiment. In rap, for example, I think there's a lot to be explored.

My current tendency is that of an Indo-American fusion. I use world percussion fused with techno percusssion (Acid loops and synth).

I'm working on something now that's targeted for the Asian-Indidan pop market, an area that I believe is fertile for unknowns. I've been into the culture for many years.

Your thoughts?

BrainReward is offline Registered User
    my thoughts would be that i'm completely ignorant of that market and that style of music. if you wanna give me sumthin to check out and i feel it than i might be able to contribute to what ur doing. everything i do production wise is on the computer so we can send stuff back and forth over messagers or whatever. what i will do is be completely honest with you; if i'm not feeling it i won't drag out the process and waste ur time. on a side note i have used some lyrics a friend of mine sang in turkish on a few of my songs already created. but this would be sumthin totally different.
    our myspace page @ > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3626409&Mytoken=121A38C9-B49D-939E-9C3213DBD3331B4514900362

Thread Information