Beatmaker at early stage

JanG 28

I've been producing my beats for about 6 months now. I feel like I'm still somewhere on starting point, however I would really like to hear a rapper to spit some bars over some of my beats. I love to make soulful beats, some of them more than the others, some raw sounds there and there. Also I'm still trying to keep a little bit of dirt in my sounds, I'm not a fan of trap and bling bling rap. If you're interested in any of my instrumentals or would like to discuss more on this topic, hit me up. Here's my soundcloud acc. "http://soundcloud.com/a-pre-o-nie". Also feel free to contact me on facebook : "Jan Gunc"

I've been producing my beats for about 6 months now. I feel like I'm still somewhere on starting point, however I would really like to hear a rapper to spit some bars over some of my beats... I'm not a fan of trap and bling bling rap

Same place and agreed.

I think it's important (at least to me) when working with other artists (beatmaking is a hobby for me but I actually work in theatre) that it's a collaborative process... To this end, I've started going to a few more 'open mic' & poetry events and making a point of chatting to those I think have something I can work with...
Met a couple good MC's this way but unfortunately haven't as yet had a chance to hook up and do any work together as yet... But the conversation has started which is a good thing...
There 'will be' talent near(ish) to where(ever) you are... If you want it you need to seek it out...

Back