Anyone in need of web design, video editing & logo animation?

T

The Light

Anyone in need of VIDEO editing or intros?

I'm a graduate of a technical institute for Multimedia Design. I have experience storyboarding, filming and editing commercials and would like to get into music video storyboarding, filming and editing. I have experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and can do logo intros and outros. Ask me how I can help your project stand out. My work won't cost much because I'm trying to build my portfolio. I can send you examples of my work upon request.

PM me or message me @ mythoughtsrmyown22@yahoo.com

I am a graduate of a technical school for Multimedia Design. I have several industry certifications. Is anyone looking for web design, video editing or logo animation? I can design you a modern website, edit your video or animate your logos/create you a logo intro with turnaround. No project is too small or big. Examples of portfolio upon request. What's your budget?

PM me or email me @ mythoughtsrmyown22@yahoo.com

FREE Mixing & Mastering

I have the software and hardware to mix and master but would like to practice my mixing & mastering skills on someone else's beats/song. All work at this point is free. If you have any vocals, beats, or songs you would like to be mixed from a different perspective, PM me or email me @ mythoughtsrmyown22@yahoo.com

Back