Any Recorders With they own set up In The NYC area?

ganjavel

I'm trying to find a new recording spot in the nyc area. people who love music and got their own set up, knows what they doing and can help bring my music to life. I want to try and do business with. I need a spot in the city where i can create, be creative, make music, and be taken care of on the editing, mixing, and departments like that. I'm new to online networking thing. my condolences to those who might be offended by my approach lol.

But on a serious note, would really like some of you guys help or advice on this. If some who are interested would like to check out my stuff pm me and let's talk. Thanks

Hey Bro, what's good.I have a studio that I work out of in Brooklyn. I'm a producer as well as an audio engineer. The studio is reasonable price with a large booth and recording set up. send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you info on the studio, Pricing, Pictures of the set up.

You can checkout my work here...

Hey Bro, what's good.I have a studio that I work out of in Brooklyn. I'm a producer as well as an audio engineer. The studio is reasonable price with a large booth and recording set up. send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you info on the studio, Pricing, Pictures of the set up.

You can checkout my work here...

ay man i really appreciate your post, and i'm def gonna pm you when i get back later. i went to your soundcloud, you got some nice joints.

u can check out some of what im trying to do by checking some of my earlier posts. this is a joint i been trynna work on. im on the hook a artist i work with is on the verse.

http://soundcloud.com/greanmuzik/more-money-snippet

Last edited:
Back