Any Artist's looking for a manager?

JMD_Music

I'm just trying to get my start in the industry. I already have a bachelor's degree in psychology, so going for a degree in music business is not gonna happen (I already have student loans to worry about).

I currently live in NJ, and I just wanna find an artist(s) to help promote and book some shows. If things blossom, then maybe we could turn it into a partnership. I'm only 22 and have absolutely no experience working in the industry, but I gotta start somewhere, right? So if you're willing to give me a chance, inbox me and we can start talking. I'm into every single genre.

Hello man, im new to the music industry too and im artist. Im young and have big ambitions, i think collab will be good since we both gonna get experience :)

I'd definatly be willing to have a partnership with you, it's a shame we live in different countries but could it still work

This thread is another reminder of why I stopped coming to this site. The people here aren't ready to really work.

I was very hesitant in posting this thread, and I regret doing it.

Actually your actions speaks higher, we all see that you are the one that dont want to work !

Take your bachelor degree and put it in ur A, how smart you must be when you dont rate the experience you gain no matter with who you work.

I see you need someone to put the ladder for you,so you can climb it. You just started learning about music huh, to be what you want need more practice and less words with. Practice with every one,every where,every day !

3 days ago you posted in the thread stating you're interested, yet you don't message me like the first post said, nor do you even leave any music samples or contact info.

It's very easy to see that you don't want to work.

Back