Affordable Engineers Needed

failwhale

Hey guys, I am looking for affordable mix engineers. I have been searching for awhile online and have tried out some engineers, although I haven't really found one that I am completely satisfied with. I also don't have the money to be spending more than $100 per track. I am particularly interested in engineers experienced in electronic dance music. My reason for this is because I have been producing electronic music for quite a few years now, and I still lack the technical skills to have my tracks playable in a club, something that I've desired for along time. I am not interested in mastering because a master wont fix a bad mix.

Please don't post any comments saying I should be doing all the mixing myself. I understand that its a part of being a producer, and I will one day achieve those skills. I however feel there is no harm in using audio engineers, these people go to school for many years to do what they do, and I know many big name electronic dance music artists use them. I am only looking for help, I love composing music but feel as if my tracks lack so much potential due to my lack of technical mixing skills. If you would be interested in helping me out or have any suggestions I would love to hear from ya.

Cheers,
Failwhale

Let me start with saying I did not go to school to learn anything audio related ... but I will say I can provide you with professional mixing / mastering services for your beats / songs for an affordable price. PM for prices ... I will work with your budget. You can hear me music here at Scooby Pack

I will work with your budget.

Not a diss man, but the sign of a true professional this is not - ambulance chaser (money hound) yes

Whilst professionals can set their own prices and do work pro bono (for the good), it is uncommon that they will allow the client to dictate what the price will be - overheads must be covered and a profit should be made (why else are you doing this?).

having a sliding scale for volume of work is one way that you can work within someones budget, but you should declare it in advance so that no-one gets surprised, most of all you.....

Not a diss man, but "Failwhale" over here already set his budget of no more than $100 per track. If I was not willing to work with him for that budget price ... I would not post in the first place.

Why are you so concerned?

I produce, mix, and master my own instrumentals ... with money that I spent out of my pocket. I needed to invest in a home studio, with proper equipment and acoustic treatment ... and purchase sounds and equipment to mix and master WITH MY OWN MONEY to provide a professional end product (one of my beats).

I'm trying to help this guy out simply for the love of helping other people.

And I have no need for explaining ... I can go on.
He already declared his budget and I said I will work with it.
Your whole comment is irrelevant.

Back