9DM - looking for producers to split itunes 50/50

9dmgtnw

I am looking for producers to make albums with. Anywhere from 4-15 tracks. Id rather do full albums though. I just put out my "debut" (first OFFICIAL release) with producer Lawz Spoken. We have the same agreement, 50/50 split on the back end of all digital sales.

Now to who I am:

I go by 9DM. Im from vancouver, wa (10 minutes from portland, or) & Ive been rapping for 10+ years. I battle in Grind Time. If your familiar with battle rap, I just battled illmaculate. I am also invited to the red bull emsee battle in seattle this month (invite only + G4 is filming to create a series documenting the battles). I have 17 battles in Grind Time alone. I run a website WWW.NORTHWESTALLDAY.COM IT AIN'T A MOVEMENT, IT'S A MASSACRE to promote local/underground hip hop in general.

Heres a link to my battle with illmaculate: YouTube - ‪Grind Time Now / Legendary Clothing Presents: Illmaculate vs 9DM‬‏

Heres a link to the album I just released: cdbaby - 9DM & Lawz Spoken & Lawz Spoken | You'll Never Be Famous | CD Baby

Itunes - You'll Never Be Famous by 9Dm & Lawz Spoken - Download You'll Never Be Famous on iTunes

Also, here's an album review I found while I was grabbing these links: 9DM & Lawz Spoken – You’ll Never Be Famous (2011) « Hip Hop Dependency

If you have any questions, feel.free to ask. Let me know if your interested. Ive seen alot of talent around here, lets do some work. Oh ya, some of my musics on the intro of that illmac battle

Not sure if I heard enough to do an album w/ but outkast type and spit knowledge are both dope, good shit.

Yea, original and new is always good. What do you use to produce?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Also, I need more than one producer so if your interested let me know. The album with lawz was written n recorded in a month in a half, so I move fast.

Are you looking for original beats or do you use sampled beats also?

Let me know if anything at www.grassobeats.com interests you and we can work something out as far as some customs and stuff go. Approx how many digital sales have you made and how long has the cd been available online?

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

p.s. I checked out your music and it's awesome!

Grasso, tried to text that number on your page..no response..gotta email address?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Still need more producers

I am willing to collab. Click on my name and click my soundclick link since it won't let me post a link for it on the thread... Let me know what you think....

Hey, Im serious about helping out with your album whether it be one track or a couple. Check out my sig and tell me what you think. Also I'm willing to try different types of beats if you want something other than the ones on my soundclick.

^- I emailed you, get at me. Keep em commin. I got 100s of albums in me, just need the beats lol. Which means, the more producers the better. Talking to a few of you already but could always use more

Back