50 Euro-complete musical arrangements and production-studio online

V

Vladan

music-production-for-you.weebly.com - HOME IF YOU WANT YOUR SONGS SOUND LIKE THE WORLDS TOP-LIST -then feel free to contact me . Vladan. I am a Music Producer, a variety of musical genres . So far we have over 20 editions around the world. I'm in music for over 25 years and have a vast experience.-,This site presents some of my works

If you want your songs sound like the world's- Top list ,then feel free to contact me

3 to 5 days you get a fantastic musical arrangements, professionally produced and master ended song .

High Quality and Professional work .Very low prices.

My studio features the latest professional sound recording equipment and technology. can deliver audio files in a variety of formats: MP3, AIFF, WAV Contact vladaceda@gmail.com

You definately get what you pay for.

The first example "Vladan Čedić - Belgrade Colours" is so heavily distorted that no one who knows their business would call that mastering.

if you cannot accept criticism you shouldn't be in business

I have yet to listen, but just because of this response I will give it a listen and I'll a k a few others who master for a living to also have a listen - expect some serious criticism of your results - do you provide before and ofter comparisons or just the results????? (don't want to be unfair if there are both)

Back