What RJD2 thinks about this?

N

nomaz

Cheers to RJD2, big fan in here also. I have been messing around with sampling for a quite long time now, and i have to tell: I am getting antisocial. My question is, what RJD2 thinks about been antisocial, does he spend much time in the Lab and how he makes a balance between he and his friends?
Thanks

If you want my 2 cents i will tell you this...Probably some of the greatest beatmakers,producers,musicians,etc..got no where,where they are now hanging out having fun. Not to say that they were reclusive,or didn't have friends....but like Talib Kweli said"A talent don't mean sh!t without the practice".

I agree. But i just can't make a balance between the music and the social life. Already lost some of my buddy's ( nohomo ). Have you ever felt like isolated and shit, cause I did, and it ****ing sucks.

Build friendships with people who makes music as well, either that or choose between music or friends.

i have no friends!( 1/3 kidding here). i wasted my 20's behind a sampler. look where it got me?
i guess when it comes down loyalty real friends ARE hard to find and hard to come by real people tend to show there true colors once ish hits the fan and you'll know who to relye on all as i can say is no one is your friend . friendships can sink or stay afloat as long as you want.

i guess when it comes down loyalty real friends ARE hard to find and hard to come by real people tend to show there true colors once ish hits the fan and you'll know who to relye on all as i can say is no one is your friend . friendships can sink or stay afloat as long as you want.

Woah, that's a bit depressing... Smile and the whole world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone. Now that's depressing...

Back