Welcome RJD2 to FP!

Chater-La

We are very glad to have RJD2 here on FP with us. He was kind enough to accept our invitation for a Q&A session here with members.

We will keep this Q&A session going for a few weeks. Please post each question as a separate thread so it's clear. Please post relevant material- legit questions regarding RDJ2's music, production, career, upcoming release, etc. Any nonsense or spam will be deleted immediately. RDJ2 will log in about once a day to answer the questions.

In case you don't know who RDJ2 is, Infradead our nice mod says this:

I first came across RJD2 when i bought an great single called The Horror seven years ago. It quickly became a huge favorite of mine. When Def Jux released his full length album "Deadringer" I was so happy to have an album of great instrumental hip hop with what to my ears was a total and complete lack of filler. My record collection is vast and totally unorganized and every time I manage to stumble across it I feel the same sense of happiness as I listen to it that I felt the first time I dropped the needle in the groove at the record store.

RJD2's stayed busy sense then, releasing the album or two, getting some music featured on some video games, a levi's commercial, and a few tv shows.

Oh look a wiki link on RJD2 what an amazing coincidence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RJD2

Also check out RDJ2's site here:
rjselectricalconnections.com

I am from Ohio as well (Akron). (You weren't born here, but you know what I mean)

You have a great sound, and your enthusiasm for your work shows.

Last edited:
wow first time i hear about you rjd2, u got some bad ass music. welcome! looking foward to reading your posts

Ok im gonna get the bum questions out of the way before anyone else does...

n00b Mode - OFF [ON]

So how much money did you make for your placements?

Can you hook me up with some free drums?

Will you tell me what you think of my music?

n00b Mode - [OFF] ON

Ok cool now that that's out of the way... WELCOME TO FP, I'll be sure to check out your music.

:sing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys if you have any questions please ask them in separate posts.

It'll keep things much cleaner and easier to read for everyone.

thats good ' we should have alot more special guests on fp ' it would surely inhance this whole experience _ it would be dope if we can more well rounded beatsmiths like rjd2 - i havent really paid you any ttention period but _ ive seen you an flyers an your always performing an dropping albums will check your stuff out ' may be youll have qa new fann thanx for contributen in any way an hope you like your stay here _peace

thats good ' we should have alot more special guests on fp ' it would surely inhance this whole experience _ it would be dope if we can more well rounded beatsmiths like rjd2 - i havent really paid you any ttention period but _ ive seen you an flyers an your always performing an dropping albums will check your stuff out ' may be youll have qa new fann thanx for contributen in any way an hope you like your stay here _peace

His collaborations are ill. Check out Soul Position stuff. Now. Aware yourself. (Now.):carnageFP:

Welcome man!
I think it's great that a producer which work I had been listening to for years joins my favourite music forum,i'm sure we all can learn something from you:)
My favourite track would be ''Seasons'',i probably bumped it thousands of times

Last edited:
Tiger im producin outta akron too where can i hear your stuff

ima download his whole discography an get at all you later ' rjd2 will check what u got too offer .peace

Back