RjD2 is any of this stuff real?????????

sorry, that link makes absolutely no sense to me.....or is this a thread where i need to research another thread to understand what the thread is about? sorry....over my head here....

is there a evil presence in this world that is making itself more and more apparent these days?

or do videos and song lyrics just hint at that to sell records?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

for example listen to this new reflection eternal song and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsZQoH2RBk

i just heard it in the car and it sounds to me like this "girl" can do anything you need if you do anything she needs

i really hope it is and want it to be horseshitvbut do you remember the devil pie song by dangelo?
i dont remember ever hearing that ending before
whats a lie? and he's not gonna go out like what?
heres the video and lyrics

YouTube- D'Angelo - Devil's Pie

**** the slice, we want the pie
why ask why till we fry
watch us all stand in line
for a slice of the devils pie
drugs and thugs, women and wine
three or four at a time
watch them stand all in line

who am i to justify
all the evil in our eye
when i myself feel the high
from all that i despise
behind the jail or in the grave
i have to lay in this bed i made
if i die b4 i wake
hope the lord dont hesitate
2 get 2 heaven done been through hell
tell my peeps all is well
all them fools whos souls 4 sale
sitting next to the jezebel

demons screamin in my ear
all my anger all my fear
if i holla let them hear
in this spinning sphere

(chorus)

main ingredients to this dish
goes like this
heres the list
materialistic, greed and lust, jealousy, envious
bread and dough, chedda cheese, flash and stash, cash and cream
temperatures at a high degree
wheres niggaz come to feast
hells this all about
apocolypse aint no doubt

everbody's ho'ing out all the loot, all the clout
right or wrong
do or die
only the vengance will pacify
watch your back and so will i
in these days and time

(chorus)

aint no justice
just us
ashes to ashes
dust to dust
time has come for most of us
2 choose in which god we trust
i know i was born to die
searching to find
piece of mind
with eighty five dumb and blind
there can be no compromise

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

im not trying to beat you with it but you do have real industry experience so it just would make sense to ask you

I have no idea what is going on here. The point of this section and RjD2 donating his time to educate the up coming producers is being completely overrun with these idiotic questions. ( no offense intended to original poster ) I don't mean to sound like an *******, but ask some real questions and stop wasting this mans time. Seriously people this is a man that can give you some honest answers and advice from a real musician who's been in the game for a long time now. I remember listening to Madlib's station a while back on Slacker. A song came on and I remember bugging out and being like holy shit, I gotta know the artist that made that. Sure enough it was Rj and at the time I had no idea who he was. I don't mean to rant, but I feel frustrated seeing this opportunity being treated like this. Much respect to Rj and I think I speak for everyone with respect for music on this forum when I say that we are really happy to see someone donate their time to a place like this.

To this question, looks like some more conspiracy bullsh** just like usual. You really think Eminem is a satanic war shipper and slim shady really stands for his possessed demon side? No!

Last edited:
^Agreed. Why is all this conspiracy and Illuminati crap so closely knit with Hip-Hop anyway? That's a big reason to why I stay away from the general forums... all these people thinking they know everything from watching a few youtube videos and believing that the governments of the entire world is plotting against them... get out of here. This thread is not only ridiculous, but completely misplaced.

Last edited:
Not a problem didnt mean to offend anyone.

Never meant to come across like i know some kind of big secret, if you look at all of my posts on that subject you will see that i am only copy/pasting what the artist is saying in their songs.
I am posting the videos that they are releasing.

I am giving no opinion on the matter.
I am only asking 1 simple question. Could the lyrics that any of YOU write be misinterpreted in any way as to look like you are involved in anything like that?

would you be attached to a video or message that could even in the slightest way be considered occult?

Even method man calls the hip hop public unintelligent for missing the messages

What messages?
That cash rules everything around me?
I knew that. Didnt you?

skip to 4:47 to listen to method call us less than smart if you cant spare 11 mins to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl8KE45jU-Y&feature=player_embedded#!

O..................I never knew that
then why do you like music?
how do fans relate to the artist?
how can people relate to songs?
why put so much time into something that you dont plan for anyone to understand?
why do artists say themselves that they want people to listen to their lyrics?

Last edited:
O..................I never knew that

Sounds like you're convinced you can 'feel' the artist.`

then why do you like music?

There's a constant supply of endless amount of ways to enjoy music.

how do fans relate to the artist?

Through any means possible, should they require to.

how can people relate to songs?

Infinite ways.

why put so much time into something that you dont plan for anyone to understand?

It's called poetry.

why do artists say themselves that they want people to listen to their lyrics?

Not all of them say that specifically.

honestly i try to feel the artist i think that is what allows me to broaden my musical tastes overall

earlier eminem was brought up even though I never said his name lets look at his latest video

emdemon.jpg

at the end of the 3rd verse when eminem starts being bothered by his reflection, he starts rapping about exorcising demons and how they are doing jumping jacks now.
His vices are doing jumping jacks?
His lyrics seem pretty straight forward in this song this is exactly what he says there

There’s a game called circle and I don’t know how
I’m way too up to back down
But I think I’m still tryna figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn’t
This ****ing black cloud’s still follow’s me around
But it’s time to exercise these demons
These mother****ers are doing jumping jacks now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&feature=player_embedded

My interpretation, that' some black comedy - the demons are doing exercise/being exorcised. Not sure what you're suggesting he's saying?

I don't understand how you have come to this post, you seem to be just going on and on without any comprehension.

Grabbing onto a reflection of a character is not going to broaden your musical taste.Try listening to some music with no lyrics or in a different language.

Urphonesux, imma be real short with you. ALOT o that IS real, and this website is BARELY the place to spread knowledge, as you can see. Take the questions to your peoples locally... PM guys like me too, I love discussing this type o stuff.

This shit really reminds me of the Avatar parody on South Park, "Dancing with smurfs"
Cartman: I'm JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!

No you're not, you're trying to convey an opinion which is beyond stupid. Seriously.... It's straight up retarded...
And I've watched these youtube preachers, probably the same vids that you watched, that made you cream from all the conspiracy goodness.

"Look at this" *zooming in to a torch or something* "This is an old free mason symbol of the devil, and the fiery birth of the antichrist"

If you and your frightning amount of likeminded sheep had any sense of sourcecritic or whatever this is where you should be thinking:
"Who is this dude, and why does he seem to be knowing something noone else does?"
And
"If free masons, illuminati, and all that jazz are so secret, how come this dude seems to know all their symbols? And yet, noone else does? Where is this secret book of free mason symbols?????"

But I get it, it's much easier to believe in a worldwide conspiracy that includes all experts in any area connected.
Just chew on that for a while, ALL of them... ALL OF THEM!

Mystic stuff just happens to get people interested, that's why they put it in their videos. It's also why millions of nerds are playing d&d.
It's also why David Blaine's got a ****ing following these days. It's also why people enjoy videogames like world of warcraft. It's also why people like fantasy movies like Lord of the Rings. The list goes on.

*rant finished*
Keep an eye on youtube for my next video, it's on how Taylor Swift is taking over the world

okay, here's my opinion, I would like to say to anyone plannig to insult my intellegence, you dont know me. I dont short myself on the fact that i'm a great observer.
I would like to start my rant by saying, I beleive there's something about Illuminati going on, skull and bones and what not, im not sure what, could be nothing but for self benefit.
But there's too much evidence that the masons are nothing more than a brotherhood, I've read actual masonry ritual books.
It's hard to understand, but the society does hide something.
I don't beleive they hide anything evil though. theyre just a brotherhood, i plan on joining now that im 18.
I strongly beleive that the government uses techniques to dumb people down and keep them ignorant, such as poverty, media, and police force.
the people who would be outraged by the government are the people who are too focused on trying to survive to pay attention to what theyre doing.
They push the most ignorant music down our throats to ensure that we're not learning anything, just like the schools that wont teach us anything but what the government approves, ensuring that we never see what historical tyrrants are, because they know we would see a pettern in the behavior of our own policies.
The police have no restrictions, first hand ive seen what they do to people who have nothing. but the police are brainwashed by years of American life into thinking theyre doing justice to this world.
Seriously, it's a crazy world out there, truth is no longer there for people who want it.
and so I say all this without imposing it, please dont think that.
I just think that any opinion could be the truth, its just not gona help you to figure it out. so all these conspiracies, just forget it.
sure its nice to share opinions, but dont spend too much time on this crap...

Either A: It's all true andthere's not a damn thing we can do about it
or B: It's not true and we're all just paranoid

about the eminem quote, that seems like a fairly common experience of people "opening their third eye" or some other nonsense and having a revelation where they see two versions of themselves and they both seem to have their own identity, its a very mystical type of pseudo science to me, i guess its a big thing in eastern religion and stuff

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
i really hope it is and want it to be horseshitvbut do you remember the devil pie song by dangelo?
i dont remember ever hearing that ending before
whats a lie? and he's not gonna go out like what?
heres the video and lyrics

YouTube- D'Angelo - Devil's Pie

**** the slice, we want the pie
why ask why till we fry
watch us all stand in line
drugs and thugs, women and wine
three or four at a time
watch them stand all in line

who am i to justify
all the evil in our eye
when i myself feel the high
from all that i despise
behind the jail or in the grave
i have to lay in this bed i made
if i die b4 i wake
hope the lord dont hesitate
2 get 2 heaven done been through hell
tell my peeps all is well
all them fools whos souls 4 sale
sitting next to the jezebel

demons screamin in my ear
all my anger all my fear
if i holla let them hear
in this spinning sphere

(chorus)

main ingredients to this dish
goes like this
heres the list
materialistic, greed and lust, jealousy, envious
bread and dough, chedda cheese, flash and stash, cash and cream
temperatures at a high degree
wheres niggaz come to feast
hells this all about
apocolypse aint no doubt

everbody's ho'ing out all the loot, all the clout
right or wrong
do or die
only the vengance will pacify
watch your back and so will i
in these days and time

(chorus)

aint no justice
just us
ashes to ashes
dust to dust
time has come for most of us
2 choose in which god we trust
i know i was born to die
searching to find
piece of mind
with eighty five dumb and blind
there can be no compromise

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

im not trying to beat you with it but you do have real industry experience so it just would make sense to ask you

are you trying to ask if other artists make entire songs, albums, rather than simple verses about the human condition? because if so, the answer is yes, i dont have time to list all the artists, poets, musicians, writers, and philosophers that have done, and will continue to express these types of views, as well as the ones about evil presences and masonic geometry, fibonacci sequences, hexagonal numbers, golden ratios and perfect pyramids and triangles, but i would suggest starting with egyptain mythology and work your way forwards, a lot of modern musicians are interested in this too, like boards of canada, radiohead (check out pyramid song), tool (lateralus is especially great), autechre if you like ridiculously chaotic electronic beats, aphex twin etc... oh and a lot of crackpots will use these theories to force some ridiculous theories about conspiracies down peoples throats, which just like any other piece of knowledge, can and always is bent by those with their own objectives, hell i may have even bent some of that information that i dont know a whole lot about in a way that i dont even know i did to project my goals with hah

Last edited by a moderator:
Back