Thread: paying taxes for income from production

Thanks

paying taxes for income from production

Sign in to disable this ad
    just had a question about income from producing. do yo have to report the money made from sc or any other website you use to sell beats? just wondering
    I'm feeling disrespected,if everybody F&*$ who got these ugly B$t#h pregant? "saigon"

Thanks
    yes, you need to report your total annual income to the IRS.

Thanks
    1099? is taht the form?
    I'm feeling disrespected,if everybody F&*$ who got these ugly B$t#h pregant? "saigon"

Thanks
    I'm thinkin it's going to be the 1040A if my memory serves me right. Atleast if your not gonna get many deductions.

Thanks
    Only report what you've been paid in checks/moneyorder/digital transaction(paypal)that someone else may report as an expense or that may leave a papertrail.

If you're paid cash w/no receipt, you're good. Even though I report all my income, because I don't want to say I withhold anything on the net.

1099 form works, but that's used to report income you made without paying tax on it basically from doing freelance work. Others here have dropped hints at a better way. I don't know it.
    Last edited by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup; 07-23-2010 at 06:38 AM.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

Thanks
    o ok good looking deranged ,man i got to link up with you one day i know me and you deal with soem of the same artist out the 757 hope all is well

Thanks
    ^^^You out Norfolk? Or am I confusing you w/someone?

Either way, yeah, we gotta catch up.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

Thanks
    yea im out norfolk im @Iblasian757 on twitter. u probley heard of them but i worked with a.driver ,carnage45 among others on the southside

Thread Information