Film some beat making videos

S

SWAMP MUSIC

I think all of us here would love to see you get down in the lab

Great video man... MBO is on point. That guy seemed like he didnt like apples or something haha

duly noted. im in the middle of several things right now, but if i get a sec, i will do exactly that.
Always good to spread the knowledge...

Last edited:
Great shout

Great shout. I can sit and watch good beatmaking vids all night - the old Domino MPC vids, Kev Brown, Alchemist (particularly the old ASR stuff), Thes One, Kutmasta Kurt, etc. Always good for inspiration, even when it's stuff you've seen hundreds of times.

G4s

I THINK this guy is a hoax this aint really r2j whateva if he does make a beat making video i want him to say the date and time to clarify the authenticity other wise this is a fake and whom ever made this poor idea up to attract more visitors is really not cool at all - if this is you ,prove me wrong other wise your a foney .

crowneme king: im waking up tomorrow at 8am to fly to ATL for a jose cuervo gig. back on sunday to drive down to b-more for another gig. forgive me if i:
a-dont have the time to prove to you who i am
b-give a flying **** if you think im an imposter

see, you just tricked me into wasting a valuable 26.856 seconds of my life. but, you dont need me here anyway if "the king is here to stay", right? good. later.

Ughh....Don't pay attention to stupid shit like that RJ, everyone here appreciates you being here and just answering some questions for us.

Respect

I THINK this guy is a hoax this aint really r2j whateva if he does make a beat making video i want him to say the date and time to clarify the authenticity other wise this is a fake and whom ever made this poor idea up to attract more visitors is really not cool at all - if this is you ,prove me wrong other wise your a foney .

Always some ignorant ass stumbling onto the scene to f**k shit up for everybody else.

Last edited:
yeah i knew he was a fake and all enuff said

I liked attraction stunt wow' a first outburst from r jf4 whatever you are .I didnt come to build any enemies i just being optimistic bout the situation but i guess you are not resonable man. Just to scratch the surface why dont you film your gigs when YA get a chance ' I know if i had gigs an people wanted to see me i would invite and film whatever on my i phone it aint that hard . shamm thats what you are if you have any questions feel free to get a real pro .

Last edited:
Ok, back to topic. Discuss whether he's real or not with yourself somewhere else.
I'd love to see you get down in the lab, nothing gives me more inspiration than seeing other artists creating.

Back