Youtube videos getting deleted...

S

SawyerThaCon

Hey guys ,

so for the past 2 weeks my beat videos on youtube have been getting removed for inappropriate content.
Now nothing in these are inappropriate so i assume its an algorithm.

Have any of you had this happen before and if so how did you fix it.

Thanks!

Have you been putting naked pictures of girls as your thumbnail, to entice people (or rather dudes) to check it out?

Otherwise, no clue.

Cheers,
Jordan

This is the sad part about youtube is anyone can report your video for no reason . I guess you have some haters reporting your video for innapropriate content but normally they should advise you before and you can contest it . For exemple i use a royalty free sample in this beat from a soulful / funky sample pack i bought with a liscence but its the third time someone give me copyrights infragments . Each time i have to contest it saying i have the liscence for the sample and it take 30 day before i can moneitize it again . The third time i receive copyrights infragment the dude in question even put advertising on my video saying it was is song and made money for 30 days before i had my copyrights back . Really frustrating sometime . I think you should contact youtube see what happen with your video .

Here is the beat of mine i was reffering to .

Back