who exactly to submit beats for placements

chrisbanks

WHO!?

Who do you specifically send an email to? I don't want to hear "well you need to know
the right people", "there's so many websites you can use to submit beats to!" or "there's
plenty of places to start!"

I've been searching all night long and have found nothing but videos and sites just talking
about how you should prepare your work for submissions and how you should start thinking
about the way you need to make music for television commercials, blah blah blah! It's all just
a bunch of runaround bull** to send you to the next video or just have you looking until you
give up. I just want an email address or phone number to call. Is that too much to ask for?

Email:
chrisbanks831@gmail.com
All social media:
@chrisbanksbeats

Pick a library and submit to it. There are probably idk, 700? (maybe over 1,000) music publishing libraries for tv/film, videogames, and commercials. They have submission links or contact links on their websites. ...and you gotta narrow that list down to the ones who successfully publish songs in your style of music.

You can also sign up for TAXI (its not cheap, its like $300/yr), but you'll get email requests almost everyday for various types of placements.

Last edited:
Pick a library and submit to it. There are probably idk, 700? (maybe over 1,000) music publishing libraries for tv/film, videogames, and commercials. They have submission links or contact links on their websites. ...and you gotta narrow that list down to the ones who successfully publish songs in your style of music.

You can also sign up for TAXI (its not cheap, its like $300/yr), but you'll get email requests almost everyday for various types of placements.

Yeah sign up for Taxi. You gotta be willing to invest in yourself.

Back