Where To Sell Sample Pack And Drum Kits?

you know what, you have only ever given negative responses to any feedback/answers folks have given you in the last week; you have also bragged about how good/desired you are yet no-one here has heard of you can you explain that to us?

- seems you want to use fp to get the answers you want to make it big without any real effort

- major let down ahead

- it doesn't work like that for anyone

- you need to work, you need to grind, you need to network, you need to develop a brand and a name

if i wanted a lecture i wouldve went to school. the forums are for people who need resources you dumbass you dont like my questions then stay away nobody wants nor needs ur 2 cents

I'm sorry April, it doesn't work like that - you want something you gotta give something and giving attitude does not cut it - would you like a ban with that attitude or are you going to chill and be a productive, contributing member of fp?

the truth is your own site that's where you sell your drumkits and sample packs
then you need to learn how to create relationships and drive traffic to your site
you have to market your product

hahahaha I can't believe someone just told Bandcoach that "nobody wants nor needs ur 2 cents". You are obviously new here...

hahahaha I can't believe someone just told Bandcoach that "nobody wants nor needs ur 2 cents". You are obviously new here...

well the Original Thread starter didn't want to hear the truth to start your own site
because it means hard work...he/she want to find a site to do the work for he/she
but without brand recognition no site like Sounds in HD,Big Fish Audio,Primeloops is going to use his/her soundpacks

Back