Where to post what when forum marketing?

Hello everyone. im new to the online beat selling phenom. i know how to make a website. im hazy on driving traffic to that site using seo. but what i really wanna know is. when in the forums or fb groups. where is it ok to say have a look at my beats. i read the descriptions and the forum rules. but its still a little confusing. can i post that i sell beats in the collab section or is that only for people looking to work for free. where can i find people looking for beats in the forums? where can i sell beats to em? what are some forums you've had success with selling beats in a forum

and. On facebook....i found many groups of artist looking for/producers selling beats. how do i make the most of my time and effort in these groups. should i go one by one asking for collabs and say oh but you have to buy the beats first. If im the one who wanted to collab, why are they buying the beat instead of me giving it to them. Or am i asking the wrong question and thats how it goes.

If i have another question i'll proly post it in a new thread but i think this covers it. thanks for all those who reply with help. this is only my second forum and i know i cant sell beats to a bunch of producers. but lets say a rapper/hip hop forum or somthing

Back