Where/How Are You Promoting Your Work(s)?

I use Soundcloud groups, this website, among friends, and sometimes on snapchat. I rarely use Instagram other than for personal stuff. Does anybody else have any better suggestions? I am curious as well.

I have found this website to be good for getting new listeners. :) so thanks everyone.

I also was using souncloud groups, but that ship is sailed.

Besides that i am in different facebook groups, some are genre related others are software related (ableton in my case) and others are just for promotion.

I feel the more specific groups work bit better on feedback and listeners because the people share the same passion for making music like here in the forum.
Those big promotion groups feel more like throwing a bottle message in the ocean and hope someone will read it :D just to many posts there.

Social media and direction connections. Social media now represents over 50% of my income (licensing). It's amazing when used correctly.

I use Soundcloud groups, this website, among friends, and sometimes on snapchat. I rarely use Instagram other than for personal stuff. Does anybody else have any better suggestions? I am curious as well.

I have found this website to be good for getting new listeners. :) so thanks everyone.

Hey can I ask how you use the SoundCloud groups to market? Do you just go through and comment on peoples songs with links to your site?

Social media and direction connections. Social media now represents over 50% of my income (licensing). It's amazing when used correctly.

Can you please elaborate on how you use social media to create an income off of your licensing? thanks

Back