where to get contracts..

what good sites are there to get contracts?? or am i better off just going to a lawyer? ty in advance for ur advice everyone.

Last edited:
what good sites are there to get contracts?? or am i better off just going to a lawyer? ty in advance for ur advice everyone.

I would personally recommend finding a good indie entertainment lawyer. Most of the contracts that you would find online are templates. Every template may not fit your individual needs. Finding an attorney to have on standby will cover your bases.

if your doing business with serious companies or people in the music industry than def get a entertainment lawyer, you want to present yourself to them in the most professional way possible and if your contract is not worded correctly or they can tell its a template than they will not take you seriously and may take advantage of you

if you are just doing contracts for selling beats to indie artists with no manager than you can get a template or just write a simple agreement yourself, you will get your point across

Thank u guys for the info. Right now I am startin out so im going to be dealing with artist trying to come up. I def will take that advice about the lawyer when I start to deal with bigger lables. How do u get a signature on a contract from an artist who buys a beat online? Or do contracts not apply online?

RapBeatBrokerz offers the service of custom licenses/contracts that were written by an entertainment lawyer. The terms are up to you, and you can set them up for multiple license options of Leasing, Premium Leasing, and Exclusive Rights. Get seriousabout your craft and join RapBeatBrokerz today.

your best bet is to get them at the contract store. its right next to the food store, downtown by the church on main street and teh office building. they have lots of contracts. hi i make beats and im really stoned

How do u get a signature on a contract from an artist who buys a beat online? Or do contracts not apply online?

Yea who can answer this ? I was wondering this

Also, if you dont go to a lawyer and you have no management or any type of other legal establishment as a producer, what makes your contract legally binding ?

use a fax machine... most ppl have a all in one printer,copy,scan,and fax.. looking to get one myself this month....

Yea who can answer this ? I was wondering this

Also, if you dont go to a lawyer and you have no management or any type of other legal establishment as a producer, what makes your contract legally binding ?

We offer electronic signatures via encryption for terms written by a professional entertainment lawyer!
If you Google Beat Brokerz you can check out everything we offer. Instant delivery, instant licensing, API plug ins for your very own website, Soundclick integration, and much much more.

Back