Where do you send your beats when there done?

M

malcolm718

Do you send them to a.r.'s or have a manager or use i standard ect.

I send them to my beats folder and start talking to artists and managers about getting on projects

I send them to my beats folder and start talking to artists and managers about getting on projects

best way to do it
use your mouth piece
build true relationships
get on the phone with these artists
do more than traditional online simple networking

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Send them to the copyright office and register them. After that start targeting artists, managers, music supervisors, etc. Make sure you have a webpage or a resource for them to go to hear the beats. Don't send them out everywhere, make them come to you.

Send them to the copyright office and register them. After that start targeting artists, managers, music supervisors, etc. Make sure you have a webpage or a resource for them to go to hear the beats. Don't send them out everywhere, make them come to you.

This is very good advice! You need to have them on your own platform to demonstrate authority. Otherwise they'll feel like they're doing you a favor(even if they are) and will more than likely try to take advantage of you.

I agree with the comment about getting on the phone! Emails are ten a penny. Everyone sends them. People who take the time to pick up the phone to contact the right people get much better results.

Hector has a point. Another method is to send samples of your tracks at a low bitrate (96kbps or less).

I just posted some placement opportunities on the BeatSeeds Job Board. Just follow the link in my sig to Beatseeds.com

There should be some jobs there that you qualify for and if not keep checking back because it is updated very often. Good luck to you man. Just keep pushing your stuff out there.

Back