Where do producers make the most money?

T

tharealstylez

Someone like superstar o... hes not even signed and still affords these nice cars and his own house. Is it just soundclick sales piling up??

It's not going to be the same for every producer. Some make most of their money working with artist others it's film scoring and game audio etc

Superstar O...you'll have to contact him and ask him... no one here knows his business (aside from SC and sound kits) but him

The Money is in the List! Collect rappers email and build a big following of rappers on twitter and rappers likes on facebooks even phone numbers... " The Money Is In The List ".. Thats what i've been going by.

Don't worry about how he makes his money and find your niche it will be different for everyone. I am a fan of having multiple revenue streams coming in and working them continuously. Get some beat sales online from sites like Soundclick and Rocbattle as well as your own .com, learn to dj and do shows, record and produce artists and don't just try to make it all from just selling beats.

Don't worry about how he makes his money and find your niche it will be different for everyone. I am a fan of having multiple revenue streams coming in and working them continuously. Get some beat sales online from sites like Soundclick and Rocbattle as well as your own .com, learn to dj and do shows, record and produce artists and don't just try to make it all from just selling beats.
Well said I like to leverage my businesses as well if you need a site to start out check us out beatsbyyou.com

i would say you have to promote your self everywhere , youtube , soundclick , twitter let people know who you are

Back