Where can you find artists that want to buy beats?

Shands

Dj Shands
Hey guys, im new to this site so dont get mad if this is in the wrong section lol! anyways, i just recently set up my own website (djshandsmusic.com) and also invested in myflashstore.net/soundclick and im just really pushing to start making more money off of selling beats. The thing is idk where i just be going to find less producers and more artists that are actually willing to buy beats! im open to any suggestions, thanks in advance!
Miguel "DJ" Shands

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

...and im not sure why u cant see my text unless i highlight it..

Online, recording studios,clubs, social events, release parties, gear stores

There are tons of places

Ok yea that is plenty of options lol. As far as online goes, are there any noteworthy sites to look for?

it seems you lack planning and networking skills
before you start a business you have to know how your customer base is and how to reach them(networking)

do some DIY research on business plans and networking

need some one on one help contact me and I'll put you throw a crash-course to get you in the position to attain your goals

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Shands you have to promote your beats and let beat buyers come to you. Don't try to run a business just be yourself cause you are your business

Promote your beats and make sure you attach your social network links ( twitter, facebook, etc. ) so fans and beat buyers can stay connected to you

Three simple words: networking, networking, networking. It's not what you know - it's still who you're knowing..

Back