What is your method of actively marketing and promoting your beats?

StanleySteamer

Hey guys as the title says, I am curious how other producers are marketing and networking their beats. My method is I just use different social medias and different things every day. If I'm on twitter I just message and send emails to artists all day. Same thing with Facebook and SoundCloud. I sometimes pay beatstars and stuff from promos on the front page and what not. Anyways, how do you guys promote? I'm hoping people can exchange promotional ideas here and I can learn somethings new as well. Maybe I cam help someone else learn something new too. Feedback always appreciated!

I just answered a similar question in another thread. I use google ads and Facebook ads. For as little as $5 you can get some decent traffic to your site. Google ads are a little more converting but there also a little more expensive. Both are definitely worth the investment

Has anyone tried blogging and SEO to drive traffic? I've just started honing in on my marketing techniques and Im trying to find what works. The tips you just stated are dope btw. Im going to try them.

Has anyone tried blogging and SEO to drive traffic? I've just started honing in on my marketing techniques and Im trying to find what works. The tips you just stated are dope btw. Im going to try them.

Good SEO can run you into thousands. If you got 5-10 grand I know a few companies that will SEO your site so you are the top of google for a year+ everytime someone types in beats or instrumentals in google.

Ive seen on youtube that some people do it themselves through apps, google analytics and what not, and was wondering if anyone had any first hand do it yourself success with it. I wish i had 5-10 grand a month lol.

Ive seen on youtube that some people do it themselves through apps, google analytics and what not, and was wondering if anyone had any first hand do it yourself success with it. I wish i had 5-10 grand a month lol.

Not 5-10 grand a month but just 5-10 grand period it will run annually being on the top of google. Are you saying you could SEO your website yourself like how these website companies are charging people for? If so I would be down to learn you should definitely post a link!

Yea somebody was trying to get me to pay $300 a month to do my SEO but I was like damn that, let me try first. Here's where I started my research for how to DIY SEO but its hella videos on it. Here's a link to where I started : "DIY SEO" and then I just went to other videos after that caught my attention.

Yea somebody was trying to get me to pay $300 a month to do my SEO but I was like damn that, let me try first. Here's where I started my research for how to DIY SEO but its hella videos on it. Here's a link to where I started : "DIY SEO" and then I just went to other videos after that caught my attention.

Cool thanks! here's another question I have for you, do you spend a lot of time on FaceBook and Twitter and SoundCloud and stuff messaging artists to try to get their attention and drive traffic to your site or is that a waste of time? I already use FaceBook Ads should I be using other stuff like Google Ads instead? Or should I be doing both? Let me know!

I guess we can both help each other out. I use google ads and Facebook, but I found that I get more traffic with Google ads. I'm really getting into trying to find a way to interact with people on Soundcloud and Twitter though. Which platform works better for you and what do you do?

I just answered a similar question in another thread. I use google ads and Facebook ads. For as little as $5 you can get some decent traffic to your site. Google ads are a little more converting but there also a little more expensive. Both are definitely worth the investment

$5 per what? day? week? month?

Great answers guys! How effective is marketing with Google Ads? I have seen results with FaceBook ads meaning I haven't gotten any purchases.

So you haven't seen any results with FB ads or you haven't?

I have been running ads for about 4 days as I just finished all my branding early this week or end of last week. So I went and setup it across all my websites and social media and began promoting again this week. Before my branding I have been selling beats for while just not consistent enough to quit the 2 jobs I work lol. But anyways yeah, a lot more people of course are seeing my ads through Facebook but I get very few clicks compared to views and I have yet to get a sale. My page has reached over 2500 people and only 95 clicks and still no purchase. Not too sure about how good Facebook Ads work. I'm hoping google ads are better. Anyone get better results from google ads?

Back