what social networks are you running campaigns on?

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I'm working on setting up networking/promotion/marketing campaigns on
1.facebook
2.twitter
3.linkedin
4.reverbnation
5.myspace (not sure how to use it yet)
6.youtube
7.google +
8. Craiglist
ones I don't know much about
foursquare
Ping

what are you guys doing running any ad on facebook
how are you using your Reverbnation account
twitter are you actually paying attention to the ppl you follow and those who follow you??
share your experiences/plans
what are you doing to get likes on you Facebook page??

I'm looking at some other forums to network on besides here and gearslutz

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

twitter are you actually paying attention to the ppl you follow and those who follow you??

No, not really. Lol I don't have time to sit there & just watch my timeline all day. Sometimes things catch my eye. Depends on how well others are marketing. I do alota shit personal. Messages. That kinda thing.

No, not really. Lol I don't have time to sit there & just watch my timeline all day. Sometimes things catch my eye. Depends on how well others are marketing. I do alota shit personal. Messages. That kinda thing.

I'm going to go hard with this though I need to feed a family,kids keep growing and need new clothes and they like toys and heat,food lol..
wife likes to shop even though she's know how to find bargains

Lol.. Ain't we all?

I don't know some won't work the twitter network for what reasons.
I don't know

Tumblr...is it worth the time????

Tumblr... twitter...wiki any thing that can get your info out there is worth it if you're doing it correctly

Twitter is hard to keep up with especially when there's a lot of random stuff in your feed. I try make things as personal as possible. I'm attempting to open a few social networking accounts and I've made a 2 month schedule where i update, reply, network and post (general upkeep on each site). Hopefully it runs like clockwork, I manage to get to each site and the activity increases to a point where I need less time on each. I'm going to see what that does for me. Any other ideas or sites that we haven't mentioned?

Twitter is hard to keep up with especially when there's a lot of random stuff in your feed. I try make things as personal as possible. I'm attempting to open a few social networking accounts and I've made a 2 month schedule where i update, reply, network and post (general upkeep on each site). Hopefully it runs like clockwork, I manage to get to each site and the activity increases to a point where I need less time on each. I'm going to see what that does for me. Any other ideas or sites that we haven't mentioned?

make sure you use a social website dashboard software like hootsuite

Facebook is the best I think.

you don't think the twitter/face combo is where it's at????

you don't think the twitter/face combo is where it's at????

Twitter is good but it isn't a necessity. As many others have stated it is too hard to keep up with and gets filled up with junk. I keep it just because I already have an account built up but I don't read peoples tweets very often.

Ehh twitter is number 1.. By far .. You can literally interact with rappers and other a&r's.. You can't do that on any other site you know.. And that's what you need to do as producers.. Build your brand and network.. Youtube can be good too... And of course the sites you host music on so you can sell to other artists..

Twitter is good but it isn't a necessity. As many others have stated it is too hard to keep up with and gets filled up with junk. I keep it just because I already have an account built up but I don't read peoples tweets very often.
not if you use a product similar to hootsuite
you need to have control of your social networks
check it out and pay for it $5.99 it's much a month

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I'm beginning to like Linkedin but more time to mess with it

Social media is an effective way for good marketing. Therefore we can know about our customer satisfaction and business growth. So mange your social activities to each sites.

Facebook/Soundcloud/Reverbnation are my top three. Still kinda working on reverbnation but its got alot of active artists you could network with.

Back