What Happens when you use Royalty Free Sound Kits You Bought?

tazdatrufe

I had bought some online and was wondering if I can use them in my beats, Copyright the beat, and sell the beat for Leasing and/or Exclusive Rights?and how can I prevent people from Resampling them so I wont get into any conflict with the Company I bought the kit from?

I brought over 40 cd/dvd from Big Fish Audio | Music Loops, Drum Loops and Virtual Instruments
and you can use them in your production and sell the instrumentals you make
what you can't do is resell the actual sample CD/DVD to others
but read the legal information inside the CD/DVD cover or from the website

learn these things out before you buy...
this is part of being a music professional
need more helping on researching topic which protains to be a music professional visit here

I had bought some online and was wondering if I can use them in my beats, Copyright the beat, and sell the beat for Leasing and/or Exclusive Rights?and how can I prevent people from Resampling them so I wont get into any conflict with the Company I bought the kit from?

In the text files that come with your loop library/Royalty free sound purchase it tells you exactly what you can and cannot do with the sounds

Royalty Free means... use them by all means. Be careful where you get your sounds though... lotta "Recycled" material floating out there that could get you in a bind.

Back