what do you think about Link Sharing

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I found this on fellow FP member's site

Free Link Exchange and Link Trade Directory - Link Market, the largest link building network.

I haven't research link sharing yet.. just thought I start a discussion about it here
and see if anyone else found it beneficial in the slightest

share experiences and thoughts
discuss

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Link exchanges used to hold a lot of weight in terms of SEO value but due to spam and junk sites - quality backlinks matter most. [links from pr2/3 and up sites with content similar to yours are good]

There are other factors that come into play too like

1. onsite SEO,
2. domain age,
3. content,
4. amount of backlinks, etc..

Just continue building fresh, quality content and take advantage of these social networks too...

Add this to your site.
https://www.youtube.com/user/lisa3876?feature=chclk
Let others help spread your site around.
If people find your content to be "quality" then others will link to your articles and share your site for you.
Reach out to others who are part of your movement.

Also: add the "firefox" browser to your computer if you don't have it, there are tons of add-ons that can help you with your research.

Also: check her out. <== Watch her videos. She's got a lot of game.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
just went to that first site last week and added it to all my content and for sure to my new articles and interviews

I posted this in the wrong section though
lol

mod please move to marketing/networking section thanks and thankyou traxx for posting that second video going to download firefox now been using Chrome

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Content > Links. If you are building links, make sure they are HQ! Again, the # driver of traffic is content. Make sure you have content that people desire and you won't be able to stop the traffic. Too much emphasis on SEO is so 2010. Do your homework, the SEO topic has been beaten to death.

its not how many links are liknking back to your site.. its how many ranking and relevant sites are linking back to your site.. if you can get high ranking sites to link back to you, then your site will better benefit

Content > Links. If you are building links, make sure they are HQ! Again, the # driver of traffic is content. Make sure you have content that people desire and you won't be able to stop the traffic. Too much emphasis on SEO is so 2010. Do your homework, the SEO topic has been beaten to death.

Exactly! 80% of my web traffic comes to me free from google on my blog Free Beats Download. My other website Premium Beats Lease is experiencing similar results. If you provide quality content people will link back to it. It doesn't hurt to network with other webmasters and marketers to build links but google is constantly changing their search algorithm and the way they determine page rank. Your best bet is to put out high quality, original content.

Essential tool for keyword research

For the serious folk, consider registering for SEOmoz.org - killer way to track your progress and growth compared to your competitors - helps me loads

thanks for the info you're going to fit in around here quite well

Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Thanks fatal - we're all in this together, and any information helps! :)

Link exchanges used to hold a lot of weight in terms of SEO value but due to spam and junk sites - quality backlinks matter most. [links from pr2/3 and up sites with content similar to yours are good]
This. Content, content, content. Make people want to link to your site ..

Link sharing may give potential clients of a business site a notion of unreliability, and will look ugly on any musicians website (blogrolls or links to musical affiliates is a different story though) ..

Back