What to do once i have artists on my beats?

phonetools

Hey everyone,
Since I've been producing I have about 3 different artists who have made songs with my beats that haven turned out really good. I've heard people on here say you need to get rappers on your beats.... Well now I have a good amount of songs I've produced I'm wondering what I should do with these songs? (they were all non exclusive leases and free downl

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Edit: accidental posted the thread before I was done I'm on my phone can't edit just coninuing my post

So Im wondering, what should I do with these songs? The artists said I could post them on a monetized YouTube account, if I do that, should I post them as my own record label, like start a label to release these songs on YouTube? Or should I put them out under my own name as a producer, like do a mixtape or something? I don't wanna keep leasing these beats, I wanna try and push these songs somehow... Just not sure how to do that as a producer, without starting a label or something...

Back