What comes next for me?

Kurt Cobain

Hey all Future Producers.

Well I come to write this post to hopefully get a little help on what i should do next as far as producing goes, I am 16 years old. I have many beats, good professional one's and i want to get them out there to artist and indie/major labels
i was looking around some post and i stumbled upon Ascap, I'm not really sure how it works so if someone could explain that to me too.

Thank you all
Sincerely,
Kurtesy.

Get ASCAP out the way if you got the money but you should focus on building relationships and getting those beats out or your ASCAP is pretty worthless lol.

Hey all Future Producers.

Well I come to write this post to hopefully get a little help on what i should do next as far as producing goes, I am 16 years old. I have many beats, good professional one's and i want to get them out there to artist and indie/major labels
i was looking around some post and i stumbled upon Ascap, I'm not really sure how it works so if someone could explain that to me too.

Thank you all
Sincerely,
Kurtesy.

Just sell your beats through Soundclick. That's where all of the hot youung beatmakers are going to make money. You can make $100,000 a year with the right hustle!

Twitter is a great place to start if you wanna try to do it online, otherwise try music conventions, studios, beat battles, etc.

They collect publishing money on your behalf. Sign up as a writer w/ BMI or ASCAP. Focus on making music and getting your music to outlets where publishing money will count.

Back