Website traffic

Gotta learn SEO. No ones gonna spoon feed you real info. You gotta study and get your grind on. Read books, Watch videos

Gotta learn SEO. No ones gonna spoon feed you real info. You gotta study and get your grind on. Read books, Watch videos

I don't agree with this statement
yes to your statement if you're on a strict or no-budget situation
no if you can invest money wise into in your business and hire a SEO expert I know two ppl on this forum that do SEO consultation
most do this because they
1. have to money to
2. they don't have the time to DIY themselves which I think they should make the time to learn this is for the small business owner
with less than 10 employees more like only 1 employee lol
but I have to agree that for me time investment over money investment always comes first research myself apply what I can then get outside help once I reach my knowledge/experience limit

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
Would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Last edited:
Reading seo forums and blogs,downloading good tutorial and e- books from Internet is the best way to learn seo.

Where can I find someone to boost my views and set up google ads on my website

Here's a tip...

Go to the top 3 social profiles you use most. Open your settings area and update your homepage link. Once that's done, you can send messages to the people you talk to. When they visit your profile, they'll see the updated link; especially, if you make frequent updates with signature links. Also, here's another free tip because I'm in a generous mood right now. Text the people with a link as your text messaging signature. That way, your normal conversations can turn into web traffic. Be sure to do the same for your email addresses.

If this is too much work for you, get at me and we'll make the necessary arrangements. Good luck and god bless!

^^ If you're texting people a link make sure it's going to a mobile version your website/facebook/youtube/whatever.

and this too....

Driving traffic is one thing, but insuring that it is highly qualified (the visitor stays on your site and consumes your music, media etc.) is also important. Online strategy is a combination of Social Media, SEO, and offline interactions with fans, to name a few. Upping your views and likes will be dependent on gaining that initial traffic and engagement which will, in theory, lead to more visibility within the social networks you are referring to. Most social networks, such as YouTube and Facebook, grant better visibility and placement to the posts/videos with the most engagement (likes, comments and views). It will create a snowball effect over time that will get you more positive results. You could try Stumbleupon Ads. It'll throw your content in the mix for a relatively low price per page view and allow you to target a specific audience rather than random people.

Last edited:
Back