website link exchange ( music related) SEO

wallywall

Hello my name is Wally and I own Beat Sqwad, a music website where artists can come and buy beats. I was just wondering is there anyone who also has a music related website or page that is interested exchange links? Please review my site and reply letting me know if you are interested. Thanks in advance

Beat Sqwad Admin

and check us out if you need dem hot beats or wanna sell your beats

@trump i already exchanged links with you. you are on our affiliates page but i do not see our link anywhere on your site

@trump i already exchanged links with you. you are on our affiliates page but i do not see our link anywhere on your site

Believe me when I say you are linked! It's just not seen! Because you mentioned that, though, I'm going to make a new affiliates page to make the link more public!

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

What do you want me to write about you?

i'm open to exchanging links with any website who shares the same values as me.

im all about spreading positive music in hip hop. inspiration. passion. love. opposed to negative connotations associated with hip hop culture such as violence, demeaning women, drugs, and hate in general

to be featured on my webpage:
1. place a link to THORO Productions - The Hate Only Ruins Others - thoroprod.com on your website
2. send me an email with your webpage details and the location of my URL on your site
3. i will review your website and let you know if you have been accepted as an affiliate

great thread
here's my as well
HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | Home

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

@trump. ok cool. couldnt find it at first. and your link is on our affiliate page. thanks

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

@fataltone. thanks. and if you are interested dnt hesitate to let me know

re

@iamque

ok i will add you. and if you are interested in selling your beats on another site, feel free to join mine

Back