We have to change

3nterprise

We have to stop these producers selling beats for 1$.....They're ruining the market. It's your beat and you could do whatever you want with it but have some respect for your craft and value your work properly.

We have to stop these producers selling beats for 1$.....They're ruining the market. It's your beat and you could do whatever you want with it but have some respect for your craft and value your work properly.

let them sell their beat for $1 that's fine there's a market for that(Dollar Tree,Dollar General)

Those who want to sell instrumentals for a higher price
has to do more to add value to their instrumental

creating offline and online relationships

and also a true exclusive instrumental is not placed online for anyone to see it
a exclusive instrumental is shopped to a few artists in your inter-circle
those you have built relationships with
3-10 artists that contact through your mailing list

Last edited:
How do you stop the millions on the net in the "low ball bracket"? You can't. What you can do, is provide a wider range of services to clients who want more and still make your money. Guys who come thru my spot love all the free beats on the net they can download in seconds and record to for $40 an hour. They leave here with a song competitive mix wise with what's on the radio right now, I doubt engineers mixing Nicki and Iggy are sitting around mad at me for giving that away for so cheap, lol.

Meh, I don't care what the next person does with their material. It doesn't affect my business.

It's called the free market. Supply/demand etc
Deal with it.

Back