voice tagging beats

seanswagcity

producer
i bought a voice tag that i didn't end up liking and i'm wondering if anyone has links to some good ones, also, how important is it to have one? can producers get by fine not using one? i think the biggest concern is people taking your shit and either claiming at their own or not paying for it and using it to make money, and it's even more problematic that the bigger you build your brand the more likely it is people will take your shit. i am also not sure how appealing a 128kbps rip from soundcloud is to someone who's serious about making music tho because it's pretty bad quality. does anyone have experiences of people using a converter to take a soundcloud beat and use it as their own? or maybe it's not such a big deal if they take it unless they claim it to be theirs and re-sell it which is less often so it isn't too much to crack down on them? i picked up using a rise a while ago on all my shit which is better than nothing but i still contemplate whether or not it's enough.

PM "iamquea" and do you really want to enter the rat race that is the online beat hustle game?

Last edited:
Get a mic, hire some girl with good voice, pay her and record what You like and how You like on the spot. Can adjust and record again if You are not feeling the first take. ;)

Last edited:
Back