Validity of my agreements

holdmymusic

Recently, I have been preparing my agreements. I will not put my beats on a beat selling website, I will do that with my own. Also I do not live in the USA. I wonder will those agreements be valid if I use them with licensee? I think they won't be protected by law, but is there any general internet agreement that grants me the right to remove any music video or just music's itself as they use my beats and breach the agreement? (For instance when the agreement says they can sell up to 2.500 copies, but they sold more than that)

Recently, I have been preparing my agreements. I will not put my beats on a beat selling website, I will do that with my own. Also I do not live in the USA. I wonder will those agreements be valid if I use them with licensee? I think they won't be protected by law, but is there any general internet agreement that grants me the right to remove any music video or just music's itself as they use my beats and breach the agreement? (For instance when the agreement says they can sell up to 2.500 copies, but they sold more than that)

DMCA does. But its only enforced with supporting documentation.

My $.02: Although a lot of people do it, realistically, putting a 2500 unit distribution limit in your licensing agreement is going to be hard to enforce (for numerous reasons). That being said, you may want to seek out alternative restrictions that you actually can enforce.

Good luck.

DMCA does. But its only enforced with supporting documentation.

My $.02: Although a lot of people do it, realistically, putting a 2500 unit distribution limit in your licensing agreement is going to be hard to enforce (for numerous reasons). That being said, you may want to seek out alternative restrictions that you actually can enforce.

Good luck.
I can't afford dmca. What if I don't use those sites? Also I started to think that I will sell my beats with only one term. There won't be non exclusive or premium or any other. Buyer will just pay the money, I will send the beat. But for a good money of course. Would it be a good idea? Otherwise I don't want to get involved in copyright things. I'm not a professional producer I just wanna make money for little stuffs. Becoming producer is not my dream.

I can't afford dmca. What if I don't use those sites? Also I started to think that I will sell my beats with only one term. There won't be non exclusive or premium or any other. Buyer will just pay the money, I will send the beat. But for a good money of course. Would it be a good idea? Otherwise I don't want to get involved in copyright things. I'm not a professional producer I just wanna make money for little stuffs. Becoming producer is not my dream.

If you don't want to be a producer then what are you doing on the forum for "Future Producers"?

#jusSayin

If you don't want to be a producer then what are you doing on the forum for "Future Producers"?

#jusSayin
I will produce but it will be my second priority. My first priority is something else but still it's about music. You know selling beats is really complicated and you need to copyright them etc. I can't spare too much time for this, yet I don't have money. Don't worry, I will keep doing this if you tell me would that be a good idea or not haha.

Back