Useful links and resources to indie artists and labels

If you want to get your music in front of labels such as Sony, Atlantic, Warner Bros and many more, enter your email at chartburst.com for early beta access.

We have 10 genre specific charts covering the musical spectrum. Simply upload your music, get your friends and fans to vote you into the top 5 and your track will be forwarded to the above label(s) for consideration and guaranteed review.

All feedback appreciated!

Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you about free web hosting service I use now.
Register here: http://www.000webhost.com/

They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup

The Top 100 Must-Follow Music Resources on Twitter, Pt. 1: The Tech Wizards | DIY Musician

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rted/studio-upgrade-what-do-you-think-415775/

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Alquiler de Apartamentos en Marina Dor

Apartamentos situados en 1ª.Línea de playa.
Constan de 2 habitaciones,(una doble y otra de matrimonio),salón comedor con sofá cama y TV por satélite, cocina independiente , baño completo,

I encourage everybody to check out Blap On The Radio's episode archives on Soundcloud for a fun way to learn about the business of production. The weekly show is featuring Stoni from Native Instruments, Illmind and others.

Never seen so many helpful links and info in one place.....You make me wanna start a blog or something and share the knowledge. God bless you for sharing homie

Back