up to date email list for trap/southern rappers?

konchus

i have some beats i wanna send to some artist and was wondering if any1 had it broken down by genre...if not i guess i just have to go through the list on the placement forum

i was thinkin the same thing....that or start rappin myself

gonna still try anyway though...im also one of the millions that think they have what it takes to make it lol

Last edited:
How is the beat game dead? I dont see that lol. Either way, you can find a lot of what youre looking for on twitter.

when you see dudes selling beats for .99 the beat game is dead cuz! u cannot make a good living selling just beats period! u got producers who been in the game for years not getting paid dude! i probably make more money at my day job than any .99 sound click producer lol.

when you see dudes selling beats for .99 the beat game is dead cuz! u cannot make a good living selling just beats period! u got producers who been in the game for years not getting paid dude! i probably make more money at my day job than any .99 sound click producer lol.

99 cent beats are an extreme. There are plenty of producers who sell leases that do pretty well though so to say its dead is a stretch imo. Of course its always better to diversify but to altogether stop selling your main product is kinda senseless.

Beat game is NOT dead. If you're doing what you're supposed to be doing and have the talent to back it up, no .99 cent producer is gonna stop you from making a living.

Beat game is NOT dead. If you're doing what you're supposed to be doing and have the talent to back it up, no .99 cent producer is gonna stop you from making a living.

Well educate us!!! What are we supposed to be doing? I take it you're getting big money with a comment like that! Cats who have been making music for over 15 to 20 years know the beat game is a dead end bruh the real money is your own label,running your own shit not hoping and praying some dude buys your shit (beats)lol. I see a lot of fire beats on different forums on different sites like pmp still not selling shit! So who do you know getting paid besides the cats we see already like lex. Real talk i hate to rag on my people but as long as you deal with only niggas you wont make money! Niggas dont give you credit for nothing,niggas dont want to buy your shit till you've already made it,they dont want to help you come up,its harsh but its the TRUTH! I look at my soundcloud and see mostly white and spanish people who give me props and want to buy my music,i see niggas banging my shit on my stats but dont want to fav me or follow! . Its probably some niggas who like my music but they dont want to give me credit because they dont want to help me come up period. Niggas dont want to buy music they want it FREE,its harsh but true! Look at the dupstep producers they're doing a lot better than hip hop producers right now. Im doing a project with this cat in the UK trying to work with white and hispanic rappers because if the music is good they'll buy it,no ego shit. But i'll let you keep chasing nigga money and see how far you get in a few years!

Last edited:

as a producer you should have added value to your skill-set like track vocals,live instruments,mixing I would stay away from mastering unless it's just simple loudness mastering
and get into the business side of music as well....why you think there're ppl like PostMan selling information and others selling online production courses
and why would you limit yourself to selling instrumental when licensing your music to film,tv,commercials,etc.. is a huge,huge cash cow.

I train/consult/coach independent artists and producers how to maximize their profits from the large amount of money available but you have to know how to attain it??

Music Business Professional Read their tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Last edited:
and why would you limit yourself to selling instrumental when licensing your music to film,tv,commercials,etc.. is a huge,huge cash cow.

EXACTLY!!!!

I did some research on here about 3 weeks ago and came across a thread with a list of licensing companies. Spent all day sending my music off and finding more companies. Within a week I already had 3 companies wanting to work with me.

And I haven't even began sending my music directly to music supervisors

There's A LOT of knowledge on this forum

EXACTLY!!!!

I did some research on here about 3 weeks ago and came across a thread with a list of licensing companies. Spent all day sending my music off and finding more companies. Within a week I already had 3 companies wanting to work with me.

And I haven't even began sending my music directly to music supervisors

There's A LOT of knowledge on this forum

good work if you need any assistance I'm available
keep your DIY spirit homie

Music Business Professional Read their tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Back