As an unsign artist how much would you pay for a beat?

depending
what is the recording for
a. promotion
b.demo to shop to A&R
c.to distribution physically and digitally
this should discussed legally in a contract...
I'll charge around $250-$400 for the recording and a exclusive beat to be distribution physically and digitally..which includes a rough mix..
another $100 to $200 for a good mix and another $100 for loudness mastering which is just a little tweaking with a multi-band compression and adding a nice limiter on it

now if you're doing multi-songs using my beats rates can go down reasonable price ...more you do cheaper things get to a point most will do a deal on three or five track demo or recording

I am a R&B singer and I did the beat but it might need work and I'm wondering how much would it cost to add some effects to it. I was also wondering how much would that cost. One producer said it would cost $500. And I'm like nah. So yea. And I got a few songs that need beats added to them but I got ideas how I want the tracks to go. I really wish I could do it myself. I would save money.

Last edited:
Id be willing to do it for free, if u could help me by singing on my tracks for reference demos that I need to send to A&Rs

See there you go Tronik has some nice beats as well so now you have no reason for not getting something done.

WOW, what is there to think about? You asked for something free you have to be willing to give back something free. Otherwise it just seems like your just taking to me. IMO, not trying to start anything just what it looks like, when you read it in plan words.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Hey Itsosman let's work then fam, if you have beat upload them on my site let get something working fam.

Back