Underground Blog 4 Producers & Artists

Issa

Whats good guys,

I am looking to start a music blog showcasing dope underground talent from around the world, for both producers and artists just wondering if anyone would be interested in getting involved.

This would mean sending me stuff like:

- Bio's
- Music
- Videos
- Images (Mixtape Covers & Profile Pics ect.)
- Social Media Links

Also I would be looking for people to help with writing reviews for music, going out discovering talent and back linking through various different social media platforms.

This would be for the people, by the people so get in touch and lets change music !!!!

There are so many underground Hip Hop blogs. My biggest issue with them is that the underground is such a huge "niche"...

From a personal perspective, the only blogs on Hip Hop I would read are ones who I know I can expect to like 80% of the stuff they blog about. Unfortunately, there are none out there right now for me personally.

My biggest issue with blogs is that they never maintain a high quality standard. When I read about music, I want to read intelligent, well-written reviews - as if it's a newspaper. If you're creating a blog "by the people, for the people" and allowing pretty much anyone to write for you, I'm worried there's going to be the same inconsistencies I find with all these other blogs.

Also, though I like the whole idea of what you're trying to do. It's pretty much already being done. I think you may want to figure out something more unique and clever, that'll make you stand out.

Furthermore, I'm definitely interested in getting involved. I own a label and I want to form a personal exclusive partnership with a blog. I have a thing about exclusivity (if you couldn't tell with the Portuguese name)... So I'd definitely want to get involved and see how things develop early on. Feel free to PM me for more info, or email me at my Internal Affairs email which is newsletter@internalaffairs.co.

Additionally, you may want to check out my Internal Affairs blog. I write about music marketing strategies, ones which you can apply to your blog. Writing some basic stuff at the moment, but shoot me an email when you have a draft of your website, and I can suggest a few things that I'll be posting in the future.

Cheers,
Jordan

Hey Dude, If you can do it right with the advice the guy has given above me. I'm definitely in for helping you out :) Drop me a message on here and we'll talk :)

If you're a serious cat and consistent then yeah I'd look to work with you. Any links with your background info that we can check out? ETA for your blog going live? Oh and most importantly for me, what genres will you focus on?

Back