Trying to get paid, seriously...

I'm trying to get paid, I'm trying to sell a couple of Bangerz, I have one in my sig, and currently making more, Holla at me if you would like to promote/market my beatz, \

Email : chadbrown19@gmail.com

what kind of promotion are you looking for
what marketing campaigns are you running now
I'm about teaching producers to do it themselves adding skills to their current skill-set that will allow them to attain their goals you can click on my banner in my sig to find out more about me or just read any of my threads/posts

blessings in your adventure sir

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

what kind of promotion are you looking for
what marketing campaigns are you running now
I'm about teaching producers to do it themselves adding skills to their current skill-set that will allow them to attain their goals you can click on my banner in my sig to find out more about me or just read any of my threads/posts

blessings in your adventure sir

-Coach Antonio

just a lil buzz to get a few rappers on my stuff, even serious paid inquiries, I'm not promoting my beatz as much as I should, I wouldn't know where to start, I have a sound click VIP page but it's hecka sloppily produced, I wouldn't even buy a beat from my own page lmao smh, I would like to acquire a professional soundclick layout first off as well tho :/

just a lil buzz to get a few rappers on my stuff, even serious paid inquiries, I'm not promoting my beatz as much as I should, I wouldn't know where to start, I have a sound click VIP page but it's hecka sloppily produced, I wouldn't even buy a beat from my own page lmao smh, I would like to acquire a professional soundclick layout first off as well tho :/

If you need a layout PM me.

If you need a layout PM me.

haven't saw you here in a while
to Chad

address the problems on your Sounclick page that includes graphic and traffic
invest in yourself if you buy a $69 or $149 beat store from isellbetternow you get to pick a pretty decent soundclick layout for free
google isbn and check out the plans the $69 and $149 are one time fee w/lifetime free update

get your social networks together and start contacting artists just in a general way ...don't come off as a salesman from the beginning just after every twitter message have your url to you site there
every email have your site hyperlinked

-Coach Antonio

Grassroots Marketing! build your clientele one by day, day by day... The goal is not to have a million artists buying your tracks, however have a few solid leads that will buy from you over and over. Don't come off as a salesman, you are a producer and people can tell the difference between someone who wants their money vs their success. Good Luck!!

Grassroots Marketing! build your clientele one by day, day by day... The goal is not to have a million artists buying your tracks, however have a few solid leads that will buy from you over and over. Don't come off as a salesman, you are a producer and people can tell the difference between someone who wants their money vs their success. Good Luck!!

Yes, very good info. If you have an aweber account, make an email list specifically for your customers that have already bought before and link it to your paypal account in their apps section. That way, you can give them the information that you would otherwise give an artist that just came into your studio. Plus you can upsell them on other products or services that you might offer.

u have to invest in marketing urself bro u really dont understand how much time and money that goes inn too marketing bout 60- 70 percent of all ur assets must be used to push the right or worng product ''

Last edited:
Back