Throw your email list away, and get a bunch of new fans

casio00

Hey - I've always been frustrated with the lack of email addresses I collect at shows on tour, especially at festivals or opening up for bigger bands... it's always seemed like such an opportunity wasted... usually, I only got about 5 - 10% of people to sign up on our email list sitting at the merch booth... lame.. So, with the help of this genius programmer, I created this new software for my band to change that... and, it actually worked. My first show I signed up 50% of the audience on my email list.... a buddy of mine just played a festival last month and signed up 200 people in 5 minutes...he ended up with 5000 people on his email list after his tour....... it took me 5 years to get 5000 people on my email list before this.... it's crazy how well this thing works....Check it out, we give the first month free.. this isn't an advertisement.. it's a real solution for us working artists... Feel free to contact me about any questions, or suggestions.. as we're still in beta mode..do a web search for skaflash.... keep rockin.

peace,

casio

Back