theres another producer with the same name.... so?

DWestProductions

I heard of a producer a while back on an Oj and 62 shawty joint. Never really thought anything of it.
But I'm wondering if it ever got to that point, would I need a name change? It's D West

it doesnt matter if your good then people will want you

True, but that false recognition isn't that great either. Lol countless people hit me up thinkin I'm K.E. on the Track. Congratulating me on my new tracks with Gucci & Future.. :4theloveofgod::shame: But fuk it, that just inspires me ta be better then that nigga.

My production team has called ourselves "The Beat Arkitektz" the last year and a half. In that time done albums(not songs, albums)with Mr. Serv-On, Chyna Whyte, B-Legit, Rappin 4 Tay and tons of others.

Now my partner is telling me we should change our name because an ATL based production team that once went by another name(know of them they worked with Pun and others back in the day)now go by the name "Architect Beats"(not even mispelled like ours).

I was gonna keep rocking with the name, he wanted to change it and build from ground zero again. I ultimately don't care just wierd to me how people back down on things like that.

If we had the same name, different story. I had to deal with a swedish rock group named deRaNged for years, hence me always being attached to Phuk'dup Ent. lol.

I guess that's not as bad, no one is gonna hit me up congradulating me for my new rock album release in Sweden.

sometimes if your name isnt that crazy it might be easier just to change it

i mean if people are hitting you up congratulating you for KE's records
how hard of a time do you think youre gonna have with getting proper album credits and so forth?

Thanks for the feedback peeps. I am considering a name change. I first heard about this d west.. when someone hit me asking why I haven't promoted this track I did for 62 shawty. I dont like false recognition

Back