Is there TRULY any SAFE pay method for BOTH parties when selling beats online?

[John Doe]

$-------$--------$
I'm the producer:

If I'm smart I won't accept Paypal because of chargeback scams. Digital goods are NOT protected by Paypal seller protection. **** em

Western Union is a good alternative FOR ME because once I've got the money it's over and no matter how they payed they can't open a dispute of any kind.

if the Rapper is smart they wouldn't take Western Union, because I could easily **** them over with the promise of beats, get the money and never send the beats....

shit is ****ed up on Paypal's part man damn.

I might have to literally ship the beats on CD just to get some damn seller protection from Paypal, shit......

Anyone know of anything else????

nah selling beats to people who don't want to pay 99% of the time is dead. try something else.

I'm not even trying to make a business out of it. Someone hit me up online asked what my prices were cuz they like my shit I posted. I was like uhhh.

A beat store. Bandcamp. Soundclick. Myflashstore. Name brand producers use them and tons of non-industry-but-still-kinda-popular use them.

I've never run into issue selling digital goods via Paypal. I've heard a few chargebacks, but won all of them. Now I send a CD along with the digital purchase just in case.

Back