Is there a such thing as legit soundcloud promotion?

I have used a few Soundcloud promotion services for some of my tracks. I wouldn't recommend Soundcloud repost profiles, I have tested promoting with these and you get no plays whatsoever, the followers on those accounts are either inactive or bots.

A service I would recommend is Soundcloud Promotion - 100% Organic Listeners - Daynes Promotions , used these twice now and have had great results.

You could also do some free promotion if you don't have much money to spend, a simple comment on someone elses track, giving them feedback will likely lead to them checking out your profile.

I've always been confused why people use Soundcloud at all. You're limited to how many tracks you can have in the free version, so you end up paying for their pro version. But then you aren't getting paid for plays/downloads of your tracks? Why wouldn't you just release your music on Spotify/Deezer/Bandcamp/iTunes? If you use something like DistroKid you'll probably pay roughly the same as what you pay for Soundcloud, and you'll actually get paid for your streams/downloads.

Why do people use Soundcloud?

Soundcloud has its own promotional service through the site itself. In terms of a third party assisting you with getting additional Soundcloud plays - I don't know if it can legitimately be done. I mean perhaps if you got a PR agency or somebody that was really good with SEO and was able to maybe do advertising on Google to show the link to your Soundcloud record - that may be a thing but I think overall without going through Soundcloud directly or someone who is a popular influencer - you won't see a large amount of legitimate plays. Also if you are playlisted by someone who already has a large follower base it may be a thing.

Hey guys, I have a soundcloud and I have been dropping music for a while and I have been self promoting through Facebook and twitter and instagram and stuff and getting a good amount of plays and likes and followers just not enough fast enough. I was wondering if there is a such thing as a legit soundcloud promotion? All I keep hearing about is this place is fake that place is fake and I actually had a bad experience with one place where I thought it was going to be real and legit plays and it was all fake it came from the Russian Federation. Maybe I just don't understand how SoundCloud Promotion works? Could someone maybe explain to me how SoundCloud promotion works and if there is a real and legit service to promote my music? I Would definitely pay top dollar to promote my stuff I just don't want to be scammed and I don't want fake response I want real people to hear and like or even hate my music. Any feedback much appreciated!

Hi
In my point of view I have tried so many soundcloud promotion services over years.all most all of them are fake and generated streams. Recently I found a dope platform that really brings up what I expected. it seems legit and I got interactions from real people related to my niche.

Search on google " real soundcloud promotion" they will come at first as dope music promotions.

Try this one time. you will be back to them more.

Back