ThatShitIsHotSun LIVE!

slik da relic

so... im bringin the RS to work on saturdays, to work on beats 2 yrs ago, and one of my co-workers, who's also doin music, talks with me about a video show he wants to put together, and he wants me to host it... i told him "ok"... lets see where it goes.. im willin to try anything new.. well, we got started in May 2011, picked up a 3rd guy (shout out to my man that holds the camera, fellow MC Nique Deville) and we havent looked back... met alot of important people in higher places... not to mention, Rappers, DJs, Models, A&Rs... you name it! shit is CRAZY right now... if u got a few cameras, some nametags, and just the WILL and TIME to do it, this is another way of gettin thru the barriers that are in front of u... trust me when i tell u! im still learnin, but check this shit...

PS... i missed a Kanye West interview when we 1st started bcuz i had to watch my kids (didnt know Kanye was there. until i seen the pics the next day).. didnt think that show was a big deal then.. now, i got babysitters lined up, up tha ass!

ThatShitIsHotSunlive - YouTube

Thatshitishotsun Live | Facebook

gimme some pointers... ive been watchin all types of reporters... news, radio, music, sports... but i need more!!!

da relic

Back