Team

Benny Berg

Having a strong team to support your career or your artists is vital . If you wanna take your Music to the next level you need support and some sort of financial plan as well as resources. Producers usually have beat brokers , agents , publishers so they can access a wide range of different forums venues and catalogues.

I myself had to work hard and pay my dues for years until I found what works for me . I have a strong legal team , an amazing world class producer as well as an artist a publisher and different beat brokers to sell my music and make sure it gets into the right hands. I had to spend monies in the beginning and make sure my business was correct contracts etc and when it came time I had to put my money up ....

Just stay focused and make sure your team is right and they themselves are as hard working as you and strive for the same goals.

My Artist goes by Vitali Moscow , we have a new single dropping Ft Krayzie Bone which will re define the music industry in terms of production value .
You can also chk out his track Ft Young Buck called Anything goes and The Game Dont Wait Ft The Infamous Outlawz the originals ..!!

If you guys need any help or advice feel free ...

Peace

The Outlawz & Vitali Moscow - The Game Don't Wait 2011 - YouTube

Anything Goes - Vitali Moscow FT. Young Buck - YouTube

Lil Wayne Feat. , Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Swizz Beatz & DJ Khaled - Ima Boss (Remix) - YouTube

Back