Submitting your music

Squealy

I am just looking for advice on how and where to submit my music.

I make instrumentals but I also rap, I know that music blogs and A&R's are the way but I just dont know how to go about it.

Any advice on where to fid suitble platforms and how to contact them successfully?

Much appreciated!

This is honestly one of my favorite parts of my job! I am very much invested in the artists I work with and a part of that is making sure their music gets heard.

Indie music blogs are definitely a great way to get more exposure to your music. If you type in "Indie music blogs" you will fine a really list of blogs that host new music. This is a great starting point.

When I submit new music to blogs or other social media outlets I always include these things:

A headshot of my artists or a performance pictureThe artwork (if applicable) for the song/EP/Album
A copy of the music I want broadcasted
A short bio of my artist

This way if they do decide to use my submission the writers do not have to do a lot of work.

Typically within each music blog is a contact me page or a submission page you can access to submit your music!

I hope that you find this at least a little bit useful! If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Mark | MhinoProductions.com

Back