Starting Off In Business

C

Curtis Is GOD

Hello Future Producer Community,I am posting this thread for feedback and in-sight into what you think about my business. If you have seen me around the forums and clicked on my profile you might have seen my business facebook page. However if you didn't manage to read it then here is a brief but compacted insight into the business first hand. South Productions is a UK based home company at the minute providing services for un-signed artist who have the drive and the passion to succeed within the music industry. We as a company not only help your band/group/sole career we go further than what any production/agency company ever has. Wouldn't you love to be able to send your music into the professional with professional help from the inside so you don't waste any money ? Would you love for a company to help with your backing track for no extra cost and much more does this interest you as a musician ? Well look no further because South Productions is your answer to all your problems. We may be an Up-Coming business but we have built up a strong contact list though the months taking our time working out every possible angle and we have found out. We as a company can help you get signed into a record label if your music is up to standard but not to fear even if your music isn't good enough for passing on from our contacts this does not end our relationship with you this only brings us stronger together. If you are denied for whatever reason South Productions will stand by you every step of the way and help you make money as a band/artist by helping you re-generate your music helping you getting it onto such online shops as itunes, cd baby, amazon and much more. We will also try and get you booked into gigs, clubs, festivals you do not have to have a record deal to be successful within music you can still be un-signed and still make a living.South Productions builds a relationship with every single one of you because we take you as a person not just a client but someone who has dreams and feelings someone who has wished for something good to happen to them. Most agency's/record lable's can only go so for example an agency can send your music into there contacts but you have to send your songs into them for a price and its normally pocket draining considering the tracks you provide them but 9 times out of 10 artist/bands fail this process and they only get a friendly letter back saying why they was rejected and how they should improve there music. Record companies are a no go you should never ever send your music into them direct because at the end of the day they need to make money so the odds of them finding that single hit through millions of recordings is like finding a needle in a hay stack its impossible.This is why South Productions stands out from all of these other music companies no matter what if your rejected we will always be there to help you through those hard difficult times we will make sure you get the help you need to better yourself at something to have that drive and hunger you have inside your eyes we will unleash that beast inside you. Everything is explained on our facebook page there is much more detail to read about that, that I have yet to explain but it gives you more of an in-sight into what we do. If you could please visit my profile like the page so our company gets more noticed as we can help each other out in these bad times and if you ever wish to contact south productions for any reason general enquires, employment, opportunities etc then drop as an email and we will happily get back to you within one working day guaranteed.Thank you,Curtis Cole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back