Starting a new website.. Tips?

DAHTrump

DAH Trump
I'm starting a new website.. I own a SoundClick that I fork money to for VIP. I'm thinking of cutting costs and stopping VIP with SoundClick for a while and bring traffic to my new site. I'm also thinking of integrating some features of SoundClick (like downloads and plays) on my new website so that my SoundClick isn't totally dead... Any suggestions or thoughts?

keep your Soundclick page
but focus 80% of your energy to bringing traffic to your new site
continue to build a mailing list from your new site

you already have isellbetternow widget so you're good on that end

I just say find a way to consolidate all your fans from your Soundclick,Youtube, and Twitter pages and send them to your new site
maybe a freebie ???

Aweber grab that up

I'm going to be selling from my own site as well and going to get a3layout too because it will be free through isellbetternow site when purchasing one of the non-recurring plans

if you need help.. I help you for free
we need to talk anyway I'll pm you after a nap super tired

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

We can take your Soundclick layout and re-use it for your own website. It'll have a built in shopping cart and instant delivery system.

Here's a couple examples of one's we've already done:

J-Rum Beats
Majestic Drama of TrackOfficialz

But in order to achieve this, you'll need to create a seller account on Beat Brokerz and upload your inventory to your store. Then we just extend your Beat Brokerz store and inventory to your own site and put it right into your existing layout that you've already invested into!

keep your Soundclick page
but focus 80% of your energy to bringing traffic to your new site
continue to build a mailing list from your new site

you already have isellbetternow widget so you're good on that end

I just say find a way to consolidate all your fans from your Soundclick,Youtube, and Twitter pages and send them to your new site
maybe a freebie ???

Aweber grab that up

I'm going to be selling from my own site as well and going to get a3layout too because it will be free through isellbetternow site when purchasing one of the non-recurring plans

if you need help.. I help you for free
we need to talk anyway I'll pm you after a nap super tired

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Thanks for the tip. When would it be a good idea to discontinue my SoundClick?

I too have my own website but kept my Soundclick page due to the fact I use my Soundclick Player on my personal website! I just include my website name with the title of the track when I upload a new track on Soundclick in which it updates my player at my personal website automatically at the same time. I get most of my sales at BilateralAssembly.Com but still pull some from Soundclick as well. Two stores are better than one in my opinion.

Back