Soundclick VS Soundcloud?

RICP

Red LiGHT
Hi everyone

I've got both Soundclick/Soundcloud?

But only used Soundcloud like 3 times (lol)

Don't really know why :hmmm:...

which one you think is better??

List some "pros" and "cons" of both

So we all know which one is the best to use...

Thanks

BeatsByrico
@Twitter
Soundclick

Last edited:
Soundcloud is more professional and I think will become an internet standard as everyone is starting to support it on their websites. Britney Spears has a Soundcloud and has probably never been on Soundclick in her life. At the same time Soundclick is a good source of fast income if you know how to work it. You have to decide which is better for you. For me the answer is Soundcloud.

I say take advantage of both companies' services run a campaign on each and reap the reward of your hard work

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Yea It's definitely more organized I have to agree

I will have to exlpore soundcloud

I think is what we all should be using and it's becoming more popular

"I don't know if you have noticed" But everyone is using it now

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

that's probably the best option

Yea It's definitely more organized I have to agree

I will have to exlpore soundcloud

I think is what we all should be using and it's becoming more popular

"I don't know if you have noticed" But everyone is using it now

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

that's probably the best option

your goals should determine what services to use

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

I used to be big on soundclick but I chilled out with it once it became a big chart competition.

Soundclick has more features, but the simplicity is where its at. On soundcloud the comments are one of the main things that draws ppl in. Then again some ppl leave cheesy comments so you can peep their stuff. I get way more inbox messages from artist up there than I ever did on soundclick. Then again on soundclick there wasn't a in your face notification when someone gave you a message or comment.

Im gotta choose soundcloud though. Its more user friendly. I just wish they didn't degrade your stuff to 128 bits sometimes I get popping, blips, and dragging sounds.

Last edited:
I prefer the cloud for the simple and ease of it, granted I get some different sounds when i convert to the site but all around its a good site

Soundcloud no doubt - you can upload anything up to 32bit wav quality sounds, its growing tremendously, I find its a lot easier to use and you can sell your music directly off there (either linking a paypal checkout to the individual track or your website) and if you don't get in now you'll miss out.

on both like everyone else is, too bad i joined click like a year before cloud. click has an ugly design, and yea the charts are depressing when you're just some shmoe new to the site. btw the audio quality of click, at least speaking from the last time i signed it(a year ago), is awful.

Soundcloud.. just more intuitive and straight to the point. Professional look.. the response you get with your music is a HUGE PLUS.

Back