Soundclick levels low

Headnod

it seems like everytime i upload something on soundclick my levels are pretty low, and for some reason they tend to lower the levels of my track. Is this normal? When I play it on windows media player everything seems clear, and basically pretty high leveled, also when I just play it through Fl studio, but whenever I import it to soundclick it lowers.

I have compared myself to other producers and soundclick and it seems like they have high level sounding beats. is there a reason for this? Also, normally would you be able to put the voume all the way up when playing your track on Windows media player or VUC, and still be able to enjoy the song without it being too loud.

- Headnod, Thank you.

They have lo fi an hi fi on the soundclick player.lo fi is the lower shitty Verison of your track. An u should always be able to max volume an enjoy without distortion

Odds are your tracks are exactly the same volume, but the professional tracks are just mastered loud and heavily compressed.

Import a track from another producer that's loud into FL studio and I'll bet you it sounds louder than your track in FL as well

Look up the loudness war

Back