Soundclick And Domain Help

qblok89

Yo if i buy a domain name and link it to soundclick vip do i still have to get hosting for my domain?

Also what is the maximum people you can have on ya soundclick subscription list?

Why in the world would you want to do that? Why would you pay to use soundclick when you can make more money using your a website and hosting?

Last edited:
Why in the world would you want to do that? Why would you pay to use soundclick when you can make more money using your a website and hosting?

one plus
you can use myflashstore player on your own website more control over your own enviroment
there is wordpress,joomla, and Musician Websites | Author Websites | Build Music Website | HostBaby which I use it's easy to control point and click setup all in one package...
but wordpress and joomla is much cheaper
I started off with joomla but hostbaby tools where just easier for me as a new webmaster
plus I get five free submissons to CDbaby which in turns gets my music on iTunes,amazonMP3 among other e-stores and 2,600 brick and mortal stores

There's money to be made on Soundclick bu its about showmanship. I think if you are just using Soundclick then the VIP is a great idea so you can get it designed to look professional. Most people don't buy beats from the free pages unfortunately.

You don't need hosting. Just do a 301 redirect to your soundclick page.

There's money to be made on Soundclick bu its about showmanship. I think if you are just using Soundclick then the VIP is a great idea so you can get it designed to look professional. Most people don't buy beats from the free pages unfortunately.

yes sir you have to invest in your business

Soundclick is a one way selling platform. Sure you can sell beats and make money that way, but what about all of the other ways to make money online. You can't take advantage of affiliate programs, ad placements, or search engine optimization. All you can do is sell beats with soundclick. One income stream vs. more than one income streams...

The choice seem obvious to me.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

You don't need hosting. Just do a 301 redirect to your soundclick page.

No you don't need hosting, but it's a better option when it comes to trying to make money online. Anyone who makes make real money online will tell you that.

Soundclick is a one way selling platform. Sure you can sell beats and make money that way, but what about all of the other ways to make money online. You can't take advantage of affiliate programs, ad placements, or search engine optimization. All you can do is sell beats with soundclick. One income stream vs. more than one income streams...

The choice seem obvious to me.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

No you don't need hosting, but it's a better option when it comes to trying to make money online. Anyone who makes make real money online will tell you that.

exactly more than one makes sense so use more than one. Just because you are on soundclick does not mean you cannot use these other sites as well.Example I use Soundcloud to promote fully made songs and am in the process of moving those songs to Youtube for promo purposes. Also going to start posting more beats on youtube. I make sales via twitter and facebook too. Thinking about using the Rocbattle system too and various other beat sales sites in hopes that I can get access to those people who do not buy on soundclick. To me that just makes sense. Hell I am even using Xbox Live trying to promote to people who may be potential buyers

exactly more than one makes sense so use more than one. Just because you are on soundclick does not mean you cannot use these other sites as well.Example I use Soundcloud to promote fully made songs and am in the process of moving those songs to Youtube for promo purposes. Also going to start posting more beats on youtube. I make sales via twitter and facebook too. Thinking about using the Rocbattle system too and various other beat sales sites in hopes that I can get access to those people who do not buy on soundclick. To me that just makes sense. Hell I am even using Xbox Live trying to promote to people who may be potential buyers

exactly pespi is in every store
you ever tried PMP worldwide????
I know it's a paid service but ppl say the ROI make is worth it

exactly pespi is in every store
you ever tried PMP worldwide????
I know it's a paid service but ppl say the ROI make is worth it
I have not. Its my understanding that PMP is good if you are making mainstream hip hop rnb or pop. While I do those thing sometimes my main things I do are Soul and underground hip hop

PMP is cool; I quit promoting mine a month or so ago . . . investing everything towards my domain in the fall

but I'll always keep my PMP up.

Back